002 how i do it (part 1)

嘿大家欢迎回来。
Hey all welcome back.

项目15。
Project 15.

现在让我们继续设置系统的漂亮大图形概述,右键单击屏幕插入,我将调用此过程,让我们得到七百乘六百的分辨率。
And now let's go ahead and set up that nice big graphical overview of the system going to right click on screen insert and I'll just call this process and let's get our resolution that are seven hundred by six hundred.

好的。
Good.

明白了,然后我们将继续从欢迎屏幕中提取所有内容,就像我们一直在做的那样。
Got that and then we'll go ahead and pull everything in from our welcome screen just like we've been doing all along.

把它排直。
Get it lined up straight.

让我们为这个人设置一些导航。
And let's set up some navigation for this guy.

所以回来欢迎。
So back to welcome.

实际上,这个已经被称为概述,因此我们可以将其保留为概述,然后只需将其指向此屏幕即可。
And actually this one's already called overview so we can just leave it saying overview and we'll just have to point it to this screen.

但我们必须等到保存它。
But we'll have to wait till we save it.

因此,让我们继续保存所有内容,然后重命名该概述。
So let's go ahead and save all and we'll rename that overview.

非常好。
Very good.

伙计,我们似乎已经这样做了一百万次了,不是吗?
Man it seems like we've done this a million times now doesn't it.

现在我们可以设置该按钮。
Now we can set that button.

因此,让我们继续双击此处并将其指向概述。
So let's go ahead and double click into there and point it to overview.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

然后让我们创建一个副本,然后浏览屏幕并将其粘贴到那里。
And then let's create a copy and let's go through our screens and paste that in there for example.

这是为了引出第一个概述按钮,这样我们就不会混淆它。
And that's to lead out the first overview button so we don't get it confused.

因为这个概览按钮看起来就像按钮上的那样,所以这是一个问题。
Because this overview button looks just like that over the button that's a problem.

你知道我要做什么,我将继续删除下一个概述。
And you know what I'm going to do I'm going to go ahead and just delete that next overview.

但所有这些屏幕已经足够了,这样每当我创建下一个屏幕时,我就不会感到困惑并浏览并删除我的良好概述按钮。
But enough of all of these screens just so that whenever I create my next screen I don't get confused and go through and delete my good overview button.

那将是一种无赖。
That would be kind of a bummer.

我不喜欢主导的事情。
I don't like the leading things.

我实际上已经完成了工作,以及如何将其留在这里,但我只是将其向上推一些,以便它提醒我,并且这个按钮我们将继续创建我们的欢迎按钮,所以让我们将其打开欢迎屏幕按钮。
I actually have finished working and how I leave this one here but I'll just nudge it up some so that it reminds me and this button we're going to go ahead and create our welcome button so let's make that open the Welcome Screen back to button.

欢迎可以轻松地从另一个屏幕复制它,但我没有。
Welcome could have just as easily copied it from another screen but I didn't.

这次我没有偷懒。
This time I wasn't being lazy.

好的。
Good.

好的。
All right.

我想我们已经设置好了所有的导航。
I think we've got all of our navigation set up.

现在让我们实际改变这一点,我们将其称为流程,西尔维亚认为这可能有点罗嗦,可能有点大,但现在它可以工作了。
Now let's actually change this and we'll call it process Sylvia think that might be a bit wordy might be a bit big but now it works.

让我们接受它,然后我想我们将保留我们的水箱和过滤器图形。
Let's take it and then I think we're going to be keeping our tank and filter graphics.

我们绝对不会使用开始和停止按钮,这些指示器将保留。
We definitely won't be using start and stop buttons those indicators will remain.

这些图形肯定需要一些工作,即
And these graphics are definitely going to require some work i.e.

缩小规模。
downsizing.

所以这是我们必须期待的有趣的事情,然后我也会回到我的 H-2A 屏幕,让我们抓住所有这些符号,因为我知道我会赢得这些符号。
So that's something fun we have to look forward to and then I'm also going to come back to my H-2A screen and let's grab all of these symbols because I know I'm going to win those.

并拿走我的标签,以防万一。
And go ahead and grab my labels as well just in case.

但这些看起来有点大,因为我将自己限制在 700 x 600。
But those look a little bit big since I constrained myself to 700 by 600.

至少可以说,这将是一次冒险。
This is going to be an adventure to say the very least.

因此,让我们尝试暂时将这些阀门移到中间,看看我是否可以将这些阀门向下移动并移开。
So let's try to just move those kind of right up here in the middle for the time being drop in those valves and see if I can move those kind of down and out of the way.

天哪,我这个页面上真的没有太多空间,这会很棒。
Oh man I really don't have a lot of room on this page this is going to be great.

这会很棒。
This is going to be great.

我希望我最终不必制作两页的过程图形或其他东西,但这是有可能的。
I hope I don't end up having to make like a two page process graphic or something but that's a possibility.

我们将会看到。
We shall see.

现在我很高兴屏幕上有一点空间再缩小一点。
And for now I'll just be happy to have a little bit of room on the screen get down a little bit more.

我们去把标签恢复到原来的位置。
There we go get that label back up where it goes.

我喜欢。
I like it.

让我们尝试手动缩小这个东西的大小。
And let's just try and downsize this thing manually.

所以我认为这看起来是我可以在屏幕上接受的尺寸。
So I think that looks like a size that I can probably live with on the screen.

人虽小,但这就是我必须做的。
Man that small but that's what I'm going to have to do.

让我们把这些排除掉,然后尝试缩小我的过滤器的尺寸,这次可以很好地缩小尺寸。
And let's get those out of the way and let's try to downsize my filter and good get downsized pretty nicely this time.

我想继续把它精简一点。
And I want to go ahead and skinny that up a little bit.

好的。
All right.

所以我在水箱里装了一个过滤器,它足够小,我可以忍受。
So I've got a filter in a tank that are small enough that I can live with.

我绝对无法像以前那样在过滤器上显示我的差异。
I'm definitely not going to be able to show my differential on the filter like I did before.

这个箭头可能是一种可能性。
This arrow might be a possibility.

让我们继续将其分组,以便我们可以调整它的大小并尝试缩小它。
Let's go ahead and group it so we can resize it try and shrink this thing down.

那看起来怎么样。
And how does that look.

哦,你知道我认为这实际上会起作用。
Oh you know what I think that'll actually work.

所以我就把它放在那里。
So I'll just drop that in right there.

我不希望它突出。
And I don't want it sticking out.

这很俗气,我可能只需要稍微推动一下。
That's tacky and I might just need to nudge that a little bit.

因此,让我们继续,暂时关闭按扣,然后尝试让该东西在那儿变得非常好。
So let's go ahead and turn snap off for a second and let's try to get that thing just really kind of nice right on there.

我认为这看起来很完美。
I think that looks perfect.

所以我的过滤器看起来还不错。
So my filter doesn't look too bad.

我的意思是我可以继续这样做,让我们回到我的网格设置并重新启用我的 PSA D 快照。
I mean I can go for that let's get back into my grid settings and re-enable my snap my PSA D.

我确信它可能会变得小一点,但我会尝试暂时保持相同的大小,我只是要把它踢开,这可能会成为我的基础我的其他压力和油箱液位。
I'm sure that's going to probably get a little bit smaller but I'm going to try to leave that the same size for now I'm just going to kick that up out of the way and that's probably going to become my basis for my other pressures and tank level.

因此,让我们继续,我将把所有这些组合在一起,以便我的箭头保持在原来的位置。
So let's go ahead and I'm just going to group all of that together so that my arrow stays right where it is.

我将暂时将这些标签保留在这些东西旁边,并理解它们可能会改变、移动或调整大小。
I will keep those labels next to those things for the time being with the understanding that they might change or move or resize.

现在让我们继续放置这些过滤器,就像过滤器将在那里一样。
And for now let's go ahead and place these kind of as say the filter is going to go right about there.

我认为我的坦克会一直走到那边,让我们继续在这里放一条线,这样我就可以看到。
And I think my tank is going to go all the way over to the side right about there and let's just go ahead and drop a line here so I can see.

是的,看起来他们的水平差不多。
Yeah it looks like they're on about the same level.

这样就可以了。
So that'll work.

我可以摆脱那条线,我真的不需要它。
And I can get rid of that line I really don't need it.

所有这些阀门怎么样?
What about all of these valves.

这些家伙肯定都需要缩小一点。
These guys definitely all need to smally up a little bit.

因此,让我们浏览一下并立即调整所有这些内容的大小。
So let's go through and just resize all of these things at once.

我想我能够将其付诸实践,并可能看到那么大的成果。
I think I'm going to be able to work that in and see possibly about that big.

我真的很烦恼,但我想尝试把这件事做好。
I'm really splitting hairs here but I want to try to get this thing right.

第一次,因为我讨厌必须回去绘制两到三次不同的时间,而且这个系统真的太小了,甚至无法考虑制作多页图形,这始终是一个选择,但如果我必须这样做的话我会将其视为个人失败,因为我应该能够将所有内容都放入一个屏幕中,并使其在这里看起来不错。
The first time because I hate having to go back and draw two or three different times and really really this system is just too small to even be thinking about doing a multi page graphic which is always an option but if I had to do it on this system I would take it as a personal failure because I should be able to get everything into one screen and make it look good here.

接下来我们需要做什么?
What's the next thing that we need on here.

我会尽量不使用我那些愚蠢的小台词。
I'm going to try not to use my silly little lines.

我可能会推动它,因为我没有太多空间,但我真的很想进入我的符号库并使用一些管道和配件,在它们之间你可以看到我们有一盏灯一组管道和一组深色管道。
I might be pushing it because I don't have a lot of space but I'd really like to go into my symbol's library and use some of this pipe and fittings and between the two of them you can see we've got a light set of piping and a dark set of piping.

但我想我会选择管道的深色一侧,因为这些弯头看起来比这些弯头好得多,这确实是我的主要考虑因素,所以我要继续在这里拉一些深色管道所以我要给出一个水平线。
But I think I'm going to go with the dark side of piping because these elbows look a lot better than these elbows which is really my main consideration for this so I'm just going to go ahead and get some dark piping pulled in here so I'm going to give a horizontal.

我要得到一个垂直的。
I'm going to get a vertical.

让我们回到这里,在那里得到一个T,让我们实际上抓住一个肘部。
Let's go back in here and get a T right there and let's definitely grab an elbow actually.

我们在这里画出了所有四个肘部,这非常漂亮。
We've got all four of the elbows drawn here which is pretty nice.

因此,为了方便起见,我将以这种方式将所有这些都拉出来,无需进行任何手动旋转,然后再获得一个,这应该是我需要的所有管道和配件。
So for convenience sake I'll just pull those all in that way I don't have to do any manual rotations and get one more of those and that should be all of the pipe and fittings that I need.

每个人都坐在那里已经让我感到害怕了,它占用了太多的空间,所以这将是一个挑战。
And man just having one of each sitting there is already intimidating me it's taking up so much space so this is going to be a challenge.

还有其他方向吗?
Were there any other directions.

是的,我那里有 T 的所有四个方向,所以我只需要拉入这两个,因为我认为这两个是我需要的。
Yes I had all four directions of T's in there so I'm just going to pull in those two because I think those are the two that I'm going to need.

但我们将会看到。
But we shall see.

现在我要继续并开始将一些东西发送到我想要的地方。
For now I'm going to go ahead and start sending some things where I want.

我知道我需要在这里用一个肘部,在那里用一个肘部,在那里用一个肘部。
I know I'm going to need an elbow down here and an elbow somewhere down there and one elbow right there.

我需要在这里的某个地方用肘部。
I'll need an elbow somewhere over here.

我需要一个T就在那里。
I'll need a T right about there.

我需要在这儿再喝一杯茶。
I need another tea somewhere over here.

垂直和水平管道。
Vertical and horizontal pipe.

既然我已经得到了,我将需要到处。
I'm going to need about everywhere now that I've got that.

让我们尝试开始将一些主要组件移动到位。
Let's try and start moving some main components into place.

我知道我的泵会在这儿的某个地方。
I know my pump is going to be somewhere somewhere over here.

让我们调出我的钢琴 ID,以便我参考。
And let's pull up my piano ID so that I have that for reference.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

我这里有一个t。
I've got a t here.

然后是一个泵,我在它们的两侧都有 s v 1 和 3 个。
And then a pump and I've got s v 1 and three on either sides of those.

那么让我们尝试解决这个问题。
So let's try and work that out.

得到我们需要的泵,我们已经有了我们的城市泵,我们肯定需要更多的空间。
Get our t need to get our pump and we've got our civies one and we're going to need a little bit more room for sure.

周围还有三个。
And three surrounding those.

然后我的肘部下来了,我相信那是埃杰维特两人住的地方。
And then I've got an elbow coming down and I believe that's where Ecevit two lives.

因此,让我们仔细检查并返回看看我们正在处理什么。
So let's double check and go back and see what we're working with here.

是的,我们有三分之一。
Yep we've got one in three.

V-1 在我的茶和我的泵周围的三个地方已经让 V-2 在南线下降了。
V-1 in three surrounding my tea and my pump have got s V-2 down on the southern line.

然后在我的打气筒和 v 3 之间就是我穿 T 恤的地方。
And then between my pump and v 3 is where I've got my tee up.

这是我在 s v 3 中的泵,我们需要将这些东西移动一点,因为那是我把茶放在上面的地方,而且它正好适合那里。
So here's my pump in s v 3 and we're going to need to move this stuff over a little bit because that's where I've got my tea going up and that's going to fit right there.

因此,让我们继续制作其中一种茶的副本。
So let's go ahead and make a copy of one of those teas.

把它放进去,然后我就得到了 SVT 3,后面是一个过滤器,接下来会发生什么。
Drop that in there and then I've got SVT three followed by a filter and what comes next.

实际上我在 V3 和滤波器之间还有另一个 T。
Actually I've got another T between s V3 and the filter.

因此,我对 SB 5 存储进行了向下过滤,这会在屏幕上变得一团糟。
So I've got downwardly filter for t SB 5 storage take man that's going to be a mess on the screen.

让我们尝试解决一下。
Let's try and work it out.

将其移动一点,然后我们得到一个向下的 T。
Move this over a little bit and then we've got a downward T.

这就是那个会被排干的。
That's the one that goes off to drain.

因此,请复制一份向下放置的副本。
So make a copy of that downwardly drop that right there.

因此,经过过滤器之后,我们得到了向上的 t s v 5。
So after the filter we've got an upward t s v 5.

然后是储罐。
And then the storage tank.

所以向上 t 那么它将是 s v 5。
So upward t then it's going to be s v 5.

然后储罐和 SV 4 将上升到那里,而 SV 6 将下降到这里进行排水。
Then the storage tank and S V 4 is going to go up there and s v 6 is coming down here for our drain.

因此,之后我们所需要担心的就是将所有处理后的值落实到位。
So after that all we have to worry about is getting all of our processed values in place.

我想我们这里会有一个图表。
And I think we'll have a graphic here.

现在我已经有了总体布局。
Now I've got the general lay out.

让我们继续并开始将其调整为某种间隔良好且计划中的东西。
Let's go ahead and start massaging this into something kind of well spaced and halfway planned out.

我想我可以安全地将这些东西移到这里,为我们中间的 V-6 留出空间,以形成水平排水沟。
I think I can safely move these things way down here to give us room in the middle for V-6 to go off to kind of a horizontal drain.

现在我的底线已经很低了,我可能会尝试将其进一步降低,以最大化中间的空间。
Now I've got my bottom line pretty far down and I might try to just drop that down a little further to maximize my space in the middle.

我的 SUV 6 用于我的水平排水管,我想我可以把它放在这里,实际上这次我可能只是把它放在这边。
My SUV six for my horizontal drain line I think I can put that right here actually I might just put it over on this side this time.

我们将会看到。
We shall see.

这个中心列车中的所有东西都穿过这里。
And everything in this center train going right across here.

我将继续尝试复制所有这些并将其拉下来。
I'm going to go ahead and try to copy all of that and pull that down.

因此,如果我得到了看起来像这样的所有内容,那么让我们看看是否可以将其放在那里。
So if I got everything it looks like it and let's see if we can put that about right there.

这应该给我足够的空间来容纳这条顶线。
That should give me more than enough room for this top line.

这还不错。
And there that's not so bad.

所以我想我可以处理这个问题。
So I think I can work with that.

让我们暂时休息一下,我们将结束本次讲座,以免时间太长。
Let's go ahead and take a break for now and we will terminate this lecture so it doesn't go too long.

当我回来时,我将开始对其进行微调,并将管道扔到它该去的地方。
And when I come back I'll start fine tuning this and throwing the pipe where it goes.

我仍然不喜欢中间的一切都那么拥挤。
I'm still not crazy about how crowded everything is in the middle.

这是很多戏弄的事情。
That's a lot of tease going on.

但我认为我仍然有空间来显示过程值,放入我的标签和所有内容。
But I think I'm still going to have room to display process values put my tags in and everything.

所以我认为这会解决,只是中间会非常紧张。
So I think this is going to work out it's just going to be pretty tight in the middle.

那么我们下节课再见。
So I'll see you in the next lecture.

干杯
Cheers